Free Consultation
No Recovery No Fee

Tri-Cities Attorney Question and Answer

Here are some answers to some commonly asked personal injury related questions.


An uninsured driver caused an accident that injured me and my spouse. What should I do?

When the at-fault party is uninsured, you have the option to file a civil lawsuit against their personal assets or file a claim with the crime victims compensation fund.

Read More

Can I make a claim for personal injury if I am not a U.S. citizen?

If you were injured in the U.S., you may make a claim in the U.S. regardless of legal status.

Read More

How is my lawyer paid? What if I cannot afford a lawyer?
In a personal injury lawsuit, your attorney will be paid a percentage of your recovery.
"No Recovery No Fee"....
Read More

How long do I have to bring a case?
You may have up to three (3) years, however, you should not wait to consult an attorney.
Read More

email address:

Respond By:*:
Verification Math Test*:
Fill in the result

Copyright © 2016 Anderson Law PLLC